Looking for last minute holiday recipes? Well, it’s not too late! Below is a collection of delicious and easy meals to serve during the holidays. So if you haven’t already planned out what you’re making and still need a few ideas, here you go!
Holiday Recipe Roundup 2011
- Spiced Duck Breast with Orange-Shallot Sauce – This elegant duck dish is perfect to serve over the holiday season and a great alternative to traditional Christmas fare. Serve with a side of spiced carrots with cumin and ginger and it will be a sure crowd pleaser!
- Herb Roasted Turkey Thighs – If you want to stick to tradition, a roast turkey always works! But these turkey thighs are easier to prepare than the whole bird and incredibly juicy. Make a satisfying turkey noodle soup with the leftovers.
- Baked Chicken Thighs in Red Wine with Vegetables – Strapped for time? One-pot meals are the way to go! Chicken thighs baked in wine will keep the meat tender and juicy, along with a healthy side of vegetables.
- Mizuna Greens Salad with Pomegranate Seeds and Sliced Apple – Looking for a delicious and simple salad? This glorious mix of the holiday colors of ‘red and green’ is the perfect addition to your table.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes – Hearty and healthy, roasting Brussels sprouts and potatoes topped with crispy prosciutto will be a satisfying side dish. For a vegetarian option, try these roasted Brussels sprouts and tempeh.
- Asian-Style Sesame and Garlic Green Beans – A Quick and Flavorful Side Dish – Simplicity at its the best. These quick green beans are fresh and crunchy, infused with an Asian sesame flavor.
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms with Prosciutto and Sage – A classic appetizer for your holiday party, the perfect way to start your meal!
- Cranberry Tea infused with Cinnamon and Cloves – A hot, comforting tea with the warmth of cinnamon and the flavor of cranberry will sure hit the spot.
- Glühwein – German Mulled Wine – A traditional German mulled wine served around Christmas time, it has the perfect blend of spices, citrus and red wine.
December 27, 2011
[...] Chocolate Covered Cookies Holiday Recipe Roundup 2011 London’s new Ginstitute: Quench your thirst for knowledge Chocolate Clementine Cupcakes from [...]